Thursday, February 28, 2013

I may seem idle here but I've been busy over at my author blog...


I have to apologize for neglecting this blog. I'll leave it at that because, really, who wants to read a post that's just a bunch of excuses? I usually wish the blogger would get over the apology and on with it already!

Even though I've been neglectful here, I have been posting over at my author blog, E.S. Ivy. At this blog, Miri Attwater's World, I only post things directly related (at least remotely) to the Miri Attwater books. At my author blog, E.S. Ivy, I blog about that and also anything else that strikes my fancy, including crafts and entertaining ideas.

Recent posts include:





Making two blogs seemed like a good idea at the time! Maybe one day I'll combine them, maybe not, but meanwhile... I'll try to do better with this blog.

The post You are Hereby Cordially Invited to Dinner with the Queen - Don't Panic! has been getting a lot of interest! Coming soon: Ms Ivy's Guide to Table Manners. That is, as soon as I can figure out why Blogger is taking me to Google Docs when I try to upload new images from my computer. It seems to have something to do with a change in my pop-up blocker. I just love technology! Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment