Friday, July 6, 2012

Miri Attwater and the Ocean's Secret

Miri Attwater and the Ocean's Secret is now available at Amazon on Kindle! (Okay, it has been for a while and I've been spending all my time trying to learn how to make a web site, but I can't stand the empty blog any longer.)

Take a look at the spiffy cover that I designed and T made a reality.


I'll be back later (okay, probably much later) to pretty up this blog and add posts. But that will have to wait until the web page is at least functional. And more importantly, I need to work on Book 2 of the series. It is so close! If you want to be the first to know when it comes out, hop on over to the Miri Attwater Series website. I'll be adding a newsletter sign-up form soon!


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the second book. Do you have at least a preview of its cover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so glad you enjoyed the Ocean's Secret!

      Unfortunately, I don't have a preview of the second cover yet, but the book itself is very close to being done. In the next couple of days, I will have more on this web page. I hope to start blogging regularly in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for book one. I can't wait to read next book.

      Delete
    3. HI I love this book!!!!

      Delete
    4. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Miri's adventures!

      In case you are wondering why your comment didn't appear immediately, the settings allow me to be sure I see all the comments. I don't want to miss replying to someone. :)

      I am anxious for the second book to be done as well! Ha ha! But I'm excited about all the changes I'm making. While you're waiting you can read about the title here: http://miriattwatersworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/book-2-has-title-miri-attwater-and-all.html
      And you can read an excerpt here: http://miriattwatersworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/wheres-all-sparkly-princess-stuff.html

      Delete